SCSB Mobile Banking App
Our app allows you to access your online banking account from your mobile device. Simply download the SCSB, Shelbyville, IL app from your device, open the app, and use your same login credentials to access your account.
For Apple devices simply click the link to the left, or search for SCSB, Shelbyville, IL in the App Store
For Android devices click the link to the left, or search for SCSB Shelbyville, IL in the Google Play Store.
Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks using your mobile device. Deposit checks from anywhere using the SCSB Mobile Deposit feature within our mobile app.
See instructions below
- Login to Online Banking & click on the 3 lines in the corner. Then choose Deposit Check.
- Click Start A Deposit
- Fill out the deposit information. Account #, Amount, Memo
- Endorse the check with your signature and write ‘For mobile deposit only to Shelby County State Bank’ below your signature
- Take a picture of the front & back of the check when prompted
- Check Images & Submit Deposit
You will receive a text to your mobile device once the deposit has been accepted/rejected
Do not destroy/shred the check until after the deposit has been accepted and is posted to your account. You must retain the physical check securely for a period of 60 days.
Screen shots of the mobile deposit process