Let us help set up a savings account that
is perfect for your business.
Business Savings Accounts
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- $1 monthly service charge if balance falls below $10
- 6 withdrawals per month, $1 service charge for each withdrawal over 6
- Interest is paid in May & November
- $5000 minimum deposit to open
- Interest bearing with $500 minimum balance
- Interest is tiered and subject to change weekly
- $5 monthly service charge if balance falls below $5000
- $300 minimum withdrawal amount per transaction
- Maximum 6 withdrawals per month, all may be by check
Business Certificate of Deposit
- A certificate of deposit (CD) is a time deposit, similar to savings account. A CD has a specific, fixed term (often three months, six months, or one to five years), and, usually, a fixed interest rate. It is intended that the CD be held until maturity, at which time the money may be withdrawn together with the accrued interest.