Health Savings Account Management
Providing for the health care needs of your employees, while protecting the profitability of your business is IMPORTANT TO YOU. That is why it was important for Shelby County State Bank to be one of the first banks in the area to offer Health Savings Accounts (HSA) to its customers and employees.
Our Health Savings Account services for employer plans include:
- Working with your insurance provider to deliver informational seminars at your business to assist your employees to understand and enroll in Health Savings Accounts with the Shelby County State Bank.
- Providing trained HSA Advisors to speak one-on-one with your employees about their accounts at your business or at the bank.
- Offering informational brochures for your employees (Employee Brochure).
- Competitive interest rates on HSA balances, with a low annual fee.
- Free direct deposit into any SCSB checking or savings accounts, for convenience and security.
- Free HSA debit card.
- Free online banking and e-statements for all of our accounts.
- Free 1099SA & 5498SA mailed to account owner’s home for income tax filing purposes. These forms are to report total annual distributions and contributions to Health Savings Accounts.